Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend of Birthdays and Pampering

This weekend was packed with pampering and birthday parties, on Friday night I went to my really good friends Erica's house and she gave me a facial, she is a wonderful esthetician did I ever mention I am an Esthetician also! I just never do it :) Here is some pics of that night.

On Saturday it was Sierra's day to get pampered she went to a birthday party for her friend Kamryn, they went to a salon called Monkey Dooz, she got her hair, make-up and nails done. Here are some pictures of that day.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i've never had a facial.. that's sucha cute idea for the kids to do .. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I may have to steal it for Brook next year.

    ReplyDelete

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org